Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2
Alto Vetro is an iconic, award-winning 16-storey apartment building in the heart of the Grand Canal Basin, a thriving residential location on Dublin’s south docks, and home to the state-of-the-art Bord Gais Energy Theatre. Situated just 600 metres from Grand Canal Dock DART station and a short walk from Dublin city centre (less than 1 kilometre), Alto Vetro benefits from a range of shopping, leisure and recreation amenities in the ‘Docklands’ area, including Dublin’s most stylish hotel – The Marker.
The apartments are spacious and bright, with contemporary bespoke design and furnishings throughout. All apartments have spectacular views over the Grand Canal to the East and Dublin mountains to the South.
- Waterfront prime location
- Living areas offering panoramic views in three directions
- Extensive use of glass providing living spaces flooded with natural light.
- Small development of 26 apartments
- Award-winning building with footprint of only 6m x 19m
- 2 small commercial units at ground level: The Art of Coffee and Grand Barbers
- 2-bed and 3-bed (triplex) apartments available
- Balcony or roof garden available in all apartments