North Docks, Dublin 1
North Bank is an apartment development set in the heart of the thriving Dublin’s North Docklands, a vibrant and energetic location in walking distance of recreational facilities and transport links. The Point Red Line LUAS Stop, the Docklands Station and the popular Dublinbikes are within 500m. Dublin city centre (Grafton Street and O’Connell Street) is within a 2.5km walk and Grand Canal Docks is within a 1.5km walk. North Bank benefits from shops, restaurants, cafés, sports and leisure facilities including the 3Arena, The Point Village, the IFSC and The Convention Centre. The East Link Bridge and the Port Tunnel are both within 1km of the scheme.
The apartments are spacious in design, with modern furnishings and double-glazed windows throughout. The majority of apartments benefit from a balcony, while those on the upper floors have views across Dublin city centre.
- Excellent location in the heart of the Docklands
- 124 apartments including 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments available
- Secure underground parking
- Central landscaped courtyard within the complex
- Balconies in the majority of apartments with upper floors offering views of Dublin city