Ranelagh, Dublin 6
Sandford Lodge is tucked away in the heart of chic Ranelagh village, one of south Dublin’s most sought-after residential locations, only minutes from the city centre. Ranelagh, often referred to as Dublin’s ‘Notting Hill’, is a cosmopolitan village with a unique mix of boutique shops and restaurants, and more traditional pubs and shops. The LUAS from Ranelagh village offers a direct connection with St. Stephen’s Green in 7 minutes.
This small development of apartments and houses is set in landscaped gardens and immaculately presented with top-specification finishes and stylish, bespoke furnishings throughout. Owned and managed by Kennedy Wilson, these apartments come with a range of dedicated onsite management services designed with your needs in mind.
- Cosmopolitan ‘village’ living within minutes of city centre
- On-site management office
- On-site maintenance team
- Brand new residents’ only state-of-the-art fitness centre, lounge and meeting room
- Parcel collection service
- Dry cleaning collection and return
- Nocturnally illuminated, formal manicured gardens
- Balcony or patio with each apartment
- Marble hallway floors
- Secure basement car parking
- Tasteful, high-quality interior design finish throughout