The Elysian is an iconic development of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bed apartments, some of which are duplex and triplex units. The development includes a 17-storey tower which is one of the tallest buildings in Ireland and boasts spectacular views of the city. It is situated just 1km from Cork Kent Rail Station and within a short walk from the City Centre Business District (9 minutes). Stroll into the city for an array of dining, shopping and entertainment options including the world-renowned English Market. The Elysian also has the added benefit of an on-site dedicated concierge, supermarket and café.
The apartments are spacious and bright, with contemporary bespoke design and furnishings throughout. Apartments have breath-taking views of the city, its private landscaped gardens and River Lee.
- Dedicated on-site concierge
- Secure underground parking available
- Extensive glass façades flooding the living spaces with natural light
- Unique one-acre Japanese style landscaped gardens and water features, offering peace and tranquillity for residents
- Striking city and garden views from the large decked balconies
- Contemporary, high-quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms
- A supermarket (Aldi) and a café (The Bookshelf Café) are located at ground level
- Spacious apartments including 1, 2, 3 and 4 bed options available
- Luxurious 2-bed duplex and 3-bed triplex penthouses available