Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you visit our website if you agree.
The types of cookies that we use and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to enabling your use of our website and its features and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the website.
- Analytics/ performance cookies. We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information in an anonymous form and allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- _ga and _gid: : Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
You can find out more about the individual Google Analytics cookies we use and how to recognise them http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your account preferences.
- Marketing cookies. Google Analytics ‘collect’ and doubleclick.net ‘r/collect’ cookies may be used to track visitors across websites and devices.
- YouTube cookies. We embed some videos from YouTube using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Managing and Deleting Cookies
You can monitor, disable and delete cookies from your browser. To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your web browser. Please note if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, or it may impact on the usability of the site. For further information on how to do this, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.